Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Design Your Unique Professional Business Card In 24 Hours











About:

Warm greetings to my GIG! 👍 



We all know that corporate life needs an identity and business card is the identity of professional life. So, I came up with you to showcase my unique professional business card designs. My purpose is to give you the best service whatever you need with quick delivery.



★★ My GIG Covers ★★



»   Unique professional business card design

»   QR code

»   Standard card provided size:3.5 x 2" ( 3.75x2.25" with bleed)

»   High-Quality JPG (300 DPI) CMYK print-ready files

»   FREE Mockup

»   Super fast 24/7 customer service

»   Money-back guarantee

»   Unlimited Revision



★★ My Expertise ★★



»  Logo     
»  Flyer design / Brochure / Poster 
»  Shopping Bag 
»  Mug 
»  Banner 
»  Leaflet 
»  Book Cover  
»  Birthday Card 
»  Magazine 
»  Postcard 
»  Certificate



Waiting is over. Place your ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Disha was patient and took the time to understand the needs of our company. She has been excellent in the way she approaches her work. All in all a good person to work with. Very quick to response as well.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Such a great experience with an awesome person.

:

She is very dedicated and was very patient on my demanding request. Thank you very much for simple and beautiful business card!!

:

Disha was incredibly professional and responsive. I would love to work with her again!!!

:

The seller is new in fiverr. But she completed the task wonderfully in just couple of hours! I didn't expect that she could do it such professionally and delicately. But I was wrong! Sometimes, it feels good to be wrong! She really knows her work as mentioned in her profile. It's been a pleasure. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive