Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Design Beautiful Stationery, Business Cards, Folders











About:



I have been a brand designer for over 14 years. I understand online marketing and have experience as a creative director.



I listen carefully to what you stand for and translate it into a visual language to create brands that will stand out and make an impact.



What I can do for you:



Do you already have a logo? I will develop further your brand identity by creating assets such as cards, letterheads, brand guidelines, or any specific item you need.

I am a brand designer, if you need to re-brand your business, or if you need to create a logo from scratch, let me know! You can visit my portfolio to take a look at my branding projects. Logos you will find there are part of my branding portfolio as well as all stationary. I also create social media templates, packaging, brochures, websites, presentations and more. 



The process:



Depending on your specific needs I will create a plan to design along with you your brand identity. 



If you have any questions, just send me a message and I will make sure to get back to you within a few hours. 

PORTFOLIO AVAILABLE



Mijal Zagier

Logo & Brand Designer

Reviews


:

Great designer. Always responsive.

:

Really great work, look forward to working with her again soon.

:

Mijal is wonderful to work with! She is thorough, professional, and really knows her stuff!! Thanks again, Mijal. It was a pleasure!

:

I am very pleased with the cooperation with Mijal. Thank you for the quick execution of the order. Contact with Mijal is a pleasure.

:

Easy to work with and made revisions quickly and promptly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive