Friday, May 21, 2021

Create 4 Different Business Card Design Within 6 Hours











About:

Hi,

Looking for something unique and very professional & clean business card design? You're in the right place!



I will do 2 sided Outstanding Business card design for your business or personal use.



Why hire/select me for you?

I have dedicated service 5 hours to work on projects professionally. Nothing less than 100% consideration for less work for my clients. In summary, you are getting the best SERVICE!



Who am I?

I'm a Graphics Designer, working as a professional designer for more than 5 years. My dedication is to always satisfy my clients. 



Here is My portfolio :

https://bit.ly/2sMVygn



=>> Need any custom sizes? No problem

  •  Standard Business card size (3.5"x2" or, 2"x3.5")
  •  Vista print, Moo print (all sizes), Got print ready.
  •  Square business card
  •  circle business card


Order as your suitable package and NEED!



Details Please send the following after placing your order:

  • Business/ company name/ Logo
  • Your Name
  • Your initials after name, if any
  • Address
  • Telephone
  • Mobile
  • mail
  • Website
  • Any social media information.


Feel free for any question me.



Best Regards

design_experts

Reviews


:

Design_expert89 is highly skilled!!! Name says it all - an Expert! My son is an architect and used to design theme parks at Disney in California and he was too busy with his work to design my business card for me so I went to Fiverr and was browsing among rising talent to give the job to somebody new. I found incredibly skilled lady and she did more than I could expect! I showed it to my son and he wowed looking at my beautiful business cards saying " The graphics, the lines, gradient background, depth of field, softened corners, the balance is just perfect! I can almost smell chocolate by looking at this card! If you hired someone here in the US it would cost you an arm and a leg!"

:

She came through for me when others did not, she was fast, communicated through the process, and understood what i wanted to design. She has a client for life now. great work. Highly recommended.

:

Seller was very kind and great customer service. Fast communication and was willing to work through multiple revisions to get my desired result. Some of the revisions had to be repeated not sure if miscommunication on my end or just language barrier. Overall great experience and will be returning as more designs and other services are needed

:

Munni is very good to work with. I like that she continued with the project until I was satisfied. I really appreciate her willingness to satisfy the buyer. Great job!

:

Good communication and fast delivery. The 3 design options that we got were really nice and the few revisions we made to the design we selected were done very quickly and were accurate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive