Friday, May 21, 2021

Create An Amazing Stationery For You











About:

Hi, I'm Viviana, a graphic designer from Monterrey, Mexico. I would love to expand your company's brand and style by designing your stationary.



My packages include:



Basic:

  • Business cards
  • Letterhead


Both s
ingle or double sided, print ready, source file and 2 design concepts. - with details of up to 3 people.



Standard:

  • Business cards
  • Letterhead
  • Digital email signature


Both single or double sided, print ready, source file and 2 design concepts. - with details of up to 5 people.



Premium:

  • Business cards 
  • Letterhead
  • Envelop
  • Folder 
  • Email signature (digital file)
  • Sticker or label


Single or double sided, print ready, source file and 3 design concepts.  - with details of up to 7 people.



Looking for something outside of what you see here?  Contact me and I would be happy to discuss your project with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was fantastic at customizing the package to my needs! She was very responsive to all of my questions and paid close attention to detail. I plan to use her for additional work.

:

Working with Vivian was a delightful experience. She was very kind, prompt, a real collaborative designer willing to make changes for the betterment of the project and always was advocating for the best visual representation of the brand. We are so pleased with the overall experience! Thank you Vivian

:

Excellent work. Fantastic skills.

:

Much better experience than expected. Great work quality.

:

After a horrible experience and the loss of money with the first person who completed a letterhead, I was not expecting much out of my experiences on this site. I put my faith into a new creator, and she delivered much more than I expected. I appreciate her helpful, professional service and her concepts are outstanding. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive