Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Design Business Card And Stationery











About:

Are you looking for a Professional or Unique Business card?

 

About Me:

I will create minimal, professional, unique, modern two-sided business card design within 1 Day for your business and personal use.

Now I have years of experience in graphic design and working as a designer with clients & companies. Let me show you my creativity & unique design.

 

My Silver Business card features:

·         One Unique Design for Every Client.

·         Unlimited Revisions until you 100% satisfied

·         No Ready-Made Templates used

·         Priority Support for Clients.

·         FREE QR CODE

 

 

Card size

The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)

 

QR Code

It will be made by your provided website or social media link (If needed)

 

I will provide the Source file in below format:

AI,EPS,JPEG,PNG,PDF

Editable AI file

300 dpi, CMYK color  (Printable)

 

Message me if you have any queries. Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive