Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Design Logo And Business Card For You











About:

Professional single or double sided business card:



✔ Initial concepts within 24 hours

✔ UNLIMITED Revisions

✔ Fully editable PSD file

✔ Any size + bleed area you need

✔ Full online support

✔ Card with QR code





GIG PACKAGES:



Basic: ($15)



✔ 2 Concept Single or Double Sided Design

✔ Provide PNG and JPG 

 

Standard: ($30)



✔ 2 High Quality Concept Single or Double Sided Design

✔ Provide PNG, JPG, PDF, AI, PSD (Source File)



Artistry: ($50)



✔ 3 Top Notch Concept Single or Double Sided Design

✔ Provide PNG, JPG, PDF, AI, PSD (Source File)



 Specification:



Color mode: your desire RGB or CMYK (printable)

Resolution: 300dpi (best print quality)

Size: Standard 2 sizes are 90x50 and 85x55 (3.5 inch x 2 inch) but I can design any size you request. (100% Compatible with VistaPrint)

Layout : Horizontal or Vertical layout

File: PSD - editable, layered /PDF/JPG/PNG OR AI- editable, layered /EPS/TIFF/PDF/JPG/PNG



  • Design concepts means that same business name with  different concepts NOT different companies or names.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did an amazing job. I had a lot of information to give him, and he was able to follow it and deliver with perfection. Both the business cards he created for me are both beautiful and classy. You will not regret working with this seller, and I anticipate that I will work with him again in the future when I need a website. He was very friendly and was always very accommodating when I needed to request something. I can tell that he loves what he does, and that his focus is on making the client happy, which is the best trait to have! He was also extremely quick to deliver, which is very admirable! I was always very excited to see what changes he made. 10/10 across the board! :)

Seller's Response:

thank you so much for your kind words :)

Seller's Response:

Worked magic. I had very technical request from my print company. I had no idea what I was doing. I came to the right place. They took the request from the company and returned what I needed. Great gig!!!!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much :)

:

Wow, the seller managed to capture our vision. As difficult as we thought it would be the seller made easy work of it and was fantastic to deal with. Would definately recommend the seller over and over again! Fantastic work!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive