Sunday, June 6, 2021

Design Luxury Business Cards











About:

Hi, I'm Malia 



(Please contact me before placing an order)



Looking for professional and clean business cards in no time! Then you have come to the right place! I love to create, innovate, and deliver excellent service. I have over 10 Years of Design Experience in Graphic Designing, and I pride myself in Buyer Satisfaction.  



I WILL CREATE INNOVATIVE DESIGNS THAT WILL REPRESENT YOUR BUSINESS AT IT'S BEST!



       

What you will get:

·       Professional/Modern/Luxury Design

·       300+dpi Print Ready Files

·       1-3 Day Delivery

·       Source File

·       QR Codes (if needed)



My designs are ready to upload on any online printing site or local print shop!



I do Luxury Business Card | Custom Business card | Unique Business Card | Professional Business card | Modern business Card | Logo design

Logo Cost Extra $35

Contact me for Special Request!

Thank you 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive