Friday, June 11, 2021

Design Professional Logo And Branding For Your Business











About:

NoteDo contact me before ordering, i will suggest best deals according to your custom requirements 


This gig is about designing a logo and brand stationary for your business.


why you should Choose my gig ?  



4+ years of experience in designing and branding in local community.



Because I am up-selling my services as i am new on fiverr.


Offering these professional services at economical price. 


You can inbox me for further details and portfolio.



I am offering the following services:



  • Logo designing


  • Business Card


  • Letterhead


  • Broachers/flyers


  • Social media posts


  • File Cover


  • Website Banner


  • Infographics


I am open for design discussion and suggestions, you can ask any QUESTION before ordering my gig, I would love to answer.

Reviews


:

perfect follow up !

:

Thankkkkk you dear so good

:

Thankkk you you r the best

:

He’s very professional and fast . Worth it !

:

Did everything asked. Will work again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive