Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Any Changes To Your Business Card











About:

Hello,



I'm an Expert with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. I can do any changes to your business card and provide you all print ready files.



You should have a raw files (AI/EPS/PDF/PSD) of your business card. If you don't have a raw files, then PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER. I can check your non editable files and tell you if I can recreate them and make them printable. In those scenarios you should buy my gig extra named as "No editable source". If you have raw files of your biz card, then no problems at all. Just place your order :)



Looking forward to hear from you.



*** Please don't provide captured photographs or mockups of your biz card. You must contact me before placing your order if you don't have raw files of your business card ***



Thanks

Pavani

Reviews


:

Fast and communication was great. Pdineth was amazing to work with

:

Excellent speedy and fast service Thank you so much

:

Did a great job editing a business card. Accurate and quick!

:

Excellent job!

:

quick response. always quality work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive