Wednesday, August 11, 2021

A Professional Real Estate Business Card Design











About:

Hello, If you are looking for a real estate business card design for your real estate business, then look no further. I know I'm new on Fiverr, but I've been a professional #business card designer for 2 years and have completed real estate business card designs before, and if you choose me to complete your business card project, you will not be disappointed. I can design a unique, modern, or minimalist and stylish real estate business card design.

Also, as a BONUS for choosing me, you will get 3 free business card mockups similar or the same as you see in the gig photos.

  1. #Unique, #Modern, Or #Minimalist real estate business card design
  2. Single Or Double Sided Design
  3. Print Ready
  4. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  5. Fast and Friendly Support




CARD DIMENSIONS:

  • Standard 3.5-inch x 2 inches
  • Horizontal or Vertical layout



Modern | Minimalist | Unique | Professional
 | Real Estate Business Card

I also provide real estate logos, stationery, social media, flyer, poster, banner, and more!

So click on order now so I can begin your amazing project.

If you have any questions please click on the contact seller and I will respond within 30 minutes!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive