Monday, August 9, 2021

Design Minimal And Elegant Business Cards











About:

Hey there! I'm an architect from Turkey. I am very interested on graphic works. So I would love to expand your brand's style by designing your business cards.



The following items are included in all packages:



  • Print-ready PDF files (@300dpi)
  • Custom business card design for your brand
  • Vector Files, which can be scaled to any size without any loss of quality
  • Fast and reliable communication



Let me know the followings:



  • Source file of your logo (ai or eps format)
  • Name/Surname
  • Title/Position
  • Phone Number 
  • E-mail, Website
  • Address
  • Services and whatever you want to put on your card
  • Colors you prefer



Please contact me before ordering, This is because prices and deadlines may vary depending on the complexity of the project.



Have a great day!

Reviews


:

Gizem was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive, professional and pleasant. She really wanted to make sure that we were completely happy with the design of our business cards. She is definitely on our short list for reliable designers. I look forward to working with her again soon.

:

Gizem designed a perfect new business card for me. She delivered on time and the results are perfect. She is quick to respond and the results look very very good. I'm very happy !

:

great design and responsible designer.

:

I loved all 3 concepts! Really fast delivery! Thank you so much!!

:

teşekkür ederim kısa zaman da güzel bir çalışma başarılar dilerim




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive