Friday, August 13, 2021

Design A Business Card Or Stationery For You











About:

If you are looking for a fresh and sleek design for your business, than work with me to come up with a creative and unique business card to wow your customers.


For successful results for your business card order, I will need a description of your company and what you do. With your business information and story, I will provide creative ideas that will impress your clients and remembered throughout time.


How does the process work:
- First, I will create two different design concepts for your business cards.
- Then you will choose the one you would like to continue working with me on.
- Lastly, you will have two additional rounds of revisions on the design before you select your final one.


If you require business cards for your entire staff or business partners, please contact me to discuss a custom offer to match your needs.


I can also redesign your existing logo, if you are not completely happy with it.




Reviews


:

Next level professional work! I’m very pleased. Kotemasha takes direction very well and is a master at what she does. Highly recommend her services.

:

Great work and communication

:

Our second time with Kotemasha, and we´re as happy as the first time. We will definitely come back!

:

timely delivery and creative design skills!

:

They did a great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive