Monday, August 9, 2021

Make Impressive Double Side Business Cards And Logo











About:

I will design a professional logo , Business Cards, Letters, and Invoice...etc. 



BUSINESS CARD FEATURES:

  • I have a skilled team of experienced graphic designer
  • Unlimited Revisions & Free QR Code
  • Print-ready JPG or PDF files
  • 100% Professional and Creative Business card design
  • Vista Print support
  • Easy Editable and Fully Layered PSD files
  • Delivery in on time
  • 24 Hours Delivery
  • Premium, Unique, Modern, Stylish and Attractive designs


CARD DIMENSIONS AND FILES:
Standard Business card size (3.75 x 2.25" with .125" bleed each side)
You can also specify your own size of business card by consulting your printing company
Print-ready CMYK 300DPI High-Quality JPG or PDF files



BACK MONEY 100% if you don't still agree with final products!SO CLICK ON MY ORDER NOW BUTTON AND I WILL START YOUR DREAM PROJECT

Reviews


:

I’ve used him many times he never disappoints. He’s so friendly and has great customer service

:

Great communication will use again.

:

quick and beautiful design

:

I like the finish product.

:

Seller is extremely nice and would do all the corrections that is needed or asked. Only part that could be improved is the understanding of the requested more precisely, most of the time, I need to give several times the explanation of what I need before I receive the correct one which leads to taking longer to receive the final version, other than this, everything else is 5 stars service!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive