Sunday, July 31, 2022

Professional Business Card Design











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG



I am Expert Graphics Designer. You can check my professionalism from my work.


 I will make single and double sided innovative, sleek-Minimalistic, clean and neat, awesome, yet professional and outstanding Business cards.




What you will get from me:-



Outstanding cards
Vertical or Horizontal samples
Mock up & concept
Single or double sided
Free 300 Ppi HQ card
100% Customer Satisfaction
100% Custom Work 


      The Business card size is  3.75 inches x 2.25 inches.if you want any changing in this size please tell me on the order page.


What you have to provide me:-


Your company or Business logo in Png, Jpg, Psd or Ai format.
Email
Website 
Address
Phone Numbers 
Anything else you want to put >


So, please provide the information for start the order countdown!


Thank you :)

Reviews


:

It’s 3 years that I’m working with her she deliver always a good job thanks for everything.

:

Outstanding and excellent buyer, Thank you so much 😊

:

AMAZING, satisfaction guaranteed

:

Outstanding and excellent buyer, Thank you so much 😊

:

ALWAYS GREAT Design 👌




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive