Monday, August 1, 2022

Create Modern Custom Printable Planner, Journal, Workbook Or Logbooks In Pdf











About:

Hello,



I basically do designs and layout, I don't write content. Kindly provide your content or draft



Thank you for stopping by. If you need a professional planner of any type, journal, manual, tracker, lead magnet, fillable forms, PDF etc you're in the right place. I'm a professional graphics designer with vast experience in the industry.



kindle note that your design will be accessible on all devices and print

ready. If you need your design to be fillable please contact me first.



I do all kinds of planner or tracker for monitoring such as fitness, workout, daily/monthly/weekly/yearlycalendar/schedule,housecleaningguide, billpayment, healthtracker, meditationtracker, lessonplans, homeschoolplanner, menu, groceryshoppinglists, travelitinerary, tripinformation, budget/finance tracker, contactsheets, partyplanner, weddingplanner,todo list, petinformation, fillableform and so much more.



Please contact me and let's proceed accordingly. I look forward to working with you.



Thanks

Vistagrafixguru

Reviews


:

I really appreciated the quick responses and understanding! I was able to explain in rough details and they got it knocked out for me! I will definitely be using them and Fiverr again!

:

Great communication and work!!! This is my second time working with her and I will continue to work with her.

:

So patient and effective. I will use 10’times over again

:

No revisions were needed. Gave me exactly what I asked for the first time around! Thank you!

:

Amazing work. I will be working with them again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive