Thursday, August 4, 2022

Design Luxury, Minimal Etc Any Kind Of Business Card For You











About:

Welcome to my modern professional business cards gig.

I've been working as a Graphic Designer for more than 5 years.



I can make all kinds of business card. For Example:



  • Minimalist Business Card
  • Transparent Business Card 
  • Luxury Business Card 
  • Vertical & Horizontal Business Card 
  • Rounded Business Card 
  • Simple Business Card 
  • Thank You Cards
  • Mandala Business card
  • Also others card



 Why you hire me?



  •  Professional, Modern, Luxury Elegant and stylish Project
  •  Easy Editable and Fully Layered PSD or AI files.
  •  Full satisfaction until you were happy
  •  English Communication fluently
  •  24/7 Support







FILES DIMENSION



Standard Business Card size (3.75 x 2.25" with .125" bleed each side)

You can also customize your own size by consulting your printing company. 



Note: I do not creat new logo for your business card.

If you have your own logo than let me know i will add it.

if you have any question let me know



Thank You

Best regards

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive