Friday, August 5, 2022

Design Business Card Ready For Print











About:

Basic service offers:



  • Double-Sided Card 
  • Easy Editable Files
  • Source files and Vector files (PSD, EPS, PDF, Ai) 
  • Ready for print files
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Unique Design
  • 3 days delivery
  • Fast support and revisions





Please make sure that you already have your logo in vector or HQ image. 



Reviews


:

Skydesigner gave me a great and creative business card solution that was beyond expectations! Good communication and the work was done quickly, at the end there were details that needed fine tuning that we had to go back and forth about, he was very responsive and we succeeded in that. The only other point I would say is make sure you receive the business card in a print-ready format, I got my card without "bleed" and only knew to ask for it because I'm a former graphic designer, otherwise a regular person wouldn't necessarily know to ask for this - this is something I would expect the designer would automatically do or ask the client about, since all business cards will be printed.

:

Awesome work! Little tough to communicate, I assume due to time difference, but product is great and exactly what we were looking for

:

The business card design and media kot deliver by skydesigner were brilliant as always. Highly responsive and very helpful with any revisions and/or comments I had. Very recommended!

:

I've always enjoyed working with the seller. First rate experience - always!

:

Thanks for your efforts, I’m very happy with the end result.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive