Monday, August 16, 2021

Design Business Card In 24 Hrs











About:

Hello there,

Are you looking for Outstanding  Business Card for your Company at an affordable price with super fast delivery ??? Then you are at the right Place.



Take a look at my previous works...

Business Cards: https://www.flickr.com/gp/waziullah/51x4d2

Logo: https://flic.kr/s/aHskM7dhCR





I can deliver your awesome Business Card within 24 Hours.



Standard (3.5" X 2" + 0.125" Bleed on each size. --> 3.75" X 2.25") or custom size as you want......



A quality Business Card can say a lot about your business and give the viewer a unique appreciation.



✍ What I will Serve you:

══════════════════════

✔ Professional Business Card



✔ Super Fast Delivery (within 24 Hours)



✔ High-Quality Design



✔ Unlimited revisions



✔ Friendly communication and fast response



✔ 3D Mockup for presentation



✔ 100% satisfaction



✔  Finally, I will save the design in my drive so that I can support in the future.

══════════════════════



<<100% Refund guarantee if you're not satisfied>>




Thanks for visiting my GIG









Reviews


:

Service was absolutely great, did everything super quickly and well! Did everything I asked for in revisions and asked if I needed any other help with anything! Would definitely recommend! Thank you very much for you help!

:

Best experience I’ve ever had. Took my vision and made it a reality working with me the whole way! Truly incredible

:

The very best at what he does! Have worked with many sellers on Fiverr and his work and customer service are superior!

:

Waziullah did an amazing job on my business cards! He is well talented and I will be using him again in the near future. Thank you Waziullah! Talk soon

:

thanks alot for the nice work




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive