Sunday, August 15, 2021

Professional Business Card, Logo, Stationery Design











About:

Hi great person.....!

      I'm Pasha creative designer.........



A business card, Logo, Letterhead is the first impression of your brand. If you are looking for

professional Business Card, Logo, Letterhead, stationery design for your business than work with me to come up with a professional design.






WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?


For Business Card 
Your name
Title/Position
Logo ( If have )
Phone Number 
Email, Website
Address
Services and whatever you want to put on the Business card.
Any personal Business card


For Logo ( PRO ) :
Logo Name
Slogan ( If need )
Color
Short Business Description


For Letterhead ( PRO ) :
Letterhead All Information whatever you want to put on the Letterhead


## What you will get from me

100% Compatible with VistaPrint / 
Single or Double sided
Horizontal , Vertical OR Square layout
CMYK Print Ready 300 Dpi High Resolution files
QR code ( if need )
Unlimited revisions



See my Portfolio:shorturl.at/asLNU


Note : If you need a specific size please inform me ! If You Have Any Question, Feel Free To Message Me. 


Thanks for your Valuable time ! Have a great day :)
Main Type


Stationery
Image File Format


AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD



        Thanks,,,,,,!

         Pasha_graphics.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

exceed my expectations. very nice job done.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for using my Services!

Seller's Response:

job well done. exceed my expectations

Seller's Response:

Thanks for using my services!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive