Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Design Custom Personal Planner Pages











About:

It's never too late to start planning. Every day is a brand new day, and a new beginning. Every day is a chance to reframe your life and put your beauty together, with all the peace and serenity!



I can customize any kind of pages you'd like:

  • calendars
  • monthly spreads
  • weekly spreads
  • daily planner
  • day scheduler
  • meal planner
  • journal prompts
  • goal setting prompts
  • project planner
  • habit tracker
  • mood tracker
  • recovery plan with tips and worksheets
  • to do lists, reminders, shopping lists, etc


Now's the time to tidy up your thoughts, clear up your heart and make some room inside for all the good new vibrations that surround you every new beginning!



Don't hesitate anymore!

I'm looking forward to collaborating with you on this planning and journaling journey!



Peace! :)

Reviews


:

It was an absolute pleasure working with dreamsee. The communication was great, they really understood what I wanted. The revision process was brilliant! No revision was too small and you can see that they really care about their customers. The turnaround times for revisions and final product was very impressive as this was a large project. The overall quality of the work was to a high standard and worth every penny!

:

Super talented, I love the final product!

:

I was able to create my very own planner and they saw my vision and brought it to life and I love it!!!

:

I wanted a worksheet to be created to reflect my brand and also be flexible. Dreamsee was able to create this for me with a very good turnaround time. Will use again. Thank you

:

DREAMSEE IS AMAZING! She will bring your vision to life! It was VERY hard for me to make the decision as a solopreneur to release artistic control to someone else. But I saw her work and made the leap of faith and I do not regret it! I was very specific with what I wanted and she got it done. If you are a perfectionist like me, ease your workload by choosing her. She is very patient and sweet and will fulfill your vision. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ART THAT WILL HELP SO MANY PEOPLE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive