Monday, August 16, 2021

Design Simple Double Sides Business Card In 12H











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE ORDER



Thanks for visiting my gig



So you need an awesome Business Card soon?



Then you have come to right place! I will create Simple Business Cards for you



How it works :

Have you need to do is order this gig and



  • Just give me your Logo(png transparent format) 
  • Full details you want on the card 
  • Color combination 
  • If you Like any design or type of the design you want
  • And i will make your awesome business card




I will send in 12 HOUR with UNLIMITED REVISION for minor change

For final product i will send by JPEG, PNG & PDF



Please contact me if you have any question

Lets we start for amazing project :)



Thanks,

Bayu

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication, fast delivery, happy to review my small changes and worked very quickly to redeliver.

:

Thank you so much :-)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive