Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Design A Professional Business Card That Stand Out











About:

I will design professional business cards that stand out with superfast delivery. I will design according to your needs and will provide revisions until you are fully satisfied with the final product. 



WHAT YOU WILL GET

--------------------------

  • Print-ready JPEG, PDF files with bleed.

  • 2 design concepts

  • FREE 3D Mockups for presentation


MY GIG FEATURES:

-----------------------


  • Custom design according to your brand guideline
  • 300 dpi CMYK print ready files for printing

  • Bleed/cutting margin added for free 
  • 24 hour delivery
  • File delivery with Organized layer 
  • Transparent plastic card design
  • Horizontal or Vertical designs
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • Vista Print or Moo Extras
  • 100% Customer satisfaction
  • Unlimited revisions




★★ Go AHEAD & ORDER NOW! ★★






    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Seller was VERY patient with me. It took me awhile to get all of my thoughts together and to make decisions about my business card. I absolutely love it now. Thank you!

    Seller's Response:

    It is always a pleasure working with Nekaya!

    :

    I have been working with inca_ruin for several years. Extremely professional, attention to details, creative, excellent and dedicated. Always working with me on corrections without complain or rejection. I can vouch for inca_ruin in this area

    :

    Thank you for the rating & fab review!

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive