Monday, August 16, 2021

Design Your Office Stationery











About:

DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDER WITHOUT CONTACTING ME

Please CONTACT ME  before you place any ORDER!! 



Here I'm to design a elegant business card and other stationery kit based on your existing Company or personnel logo.



1) Business Card

2) Letterhead

3) DL & A4 Envelopes,

4) Invoice & quote templates,

5) CD Cover & Label

6) T Shirt & Cap & Shopping Bag (only visuals) 



If you want a different item or any customization, please discuss with me before you place the order.



IMPORTANT: Make sure to provide an editable EPS / Ai logo please



Please CONTACT ME





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick answer, cool designs and outstanding results.

:

Kush is by far the kindest seller I've ever been in contact with both on Fiverr and other similar platforms. He is strikes me as being a very nice human being as well. He is extremely polite, very attentive to all the details and requirements in every single item of the order, and he is also a great communicator. This, for me, is really important when doing business online. I'd certainly work with him again and I highly recommend his services. Thanks a lot, Kush! I couldn't be happier with the work you've done!

:

Hi thank you for trying helping me!

:

Most unprofessional client I have ever met. Asking for something I never do once the order is placed. Never accept jobs from this kind of cheap and unprofessional buyers those who spoil this platform

:

It's great working with Kush. This project was something new for Kush, outside his usual work, but he took on the challenge and delivered amazing results.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive