Thursday, August 19, 2021

Design Professional Business Cards











About:

Please contact me before ordering so we can discuss how I can help you achieve your goals!!



Looking professional in a corporate environment is imperative to your brand. 



Your business card is a very important part of that brand, its looks and feels is essential for creating a good first impression. 



So, are you looking for a professional business card design? Well, then you are in the right gig!

ABOUT MY SERVICE:

  • Professional & Quality Design
  • High-Resolution Guaranteed
  • Quick Response
  • Quick Revisions until you are satisfied.  Please note that the revisions are modifications only for a design that you will have chosen.
  • Friendly Communication





I WILL PROVIDE:

  • 300 dpi CMYK Color Format
  • JPG & PDF Print-Ready Files
  • Source File (Not included on the basic gig)
  • Double-sided design
  • 2.2 size card with bleeds OR 3.5x2' size card with bleeds (Or both in case you choose Standard package)
  • Premium pack either A4 or US letter letterhead



  • Have you any questions? Feel free to contact me!

Reviews


:

Great communication. Polite. Smart. She ha e done so many different mods, we are 3 partners that never think the same way, but she made a wonderful job making all of us happy with the designs. I do recommend her, since I’ll keep working with her for a while!

:

Fantastic service and responsiveness - we are delighted with our new logo.

:

Thank you Leslie, for your professionalism and patience while working with me! I am so happy with the my business card and can't wait to give it to my first potential costumer. I would definitely recommend Leslie to everyone, who is looking for a stylish, modern business card to improve his/her brand presentation. The cost/performance ratio is also unbeatable. Many thanks, and see you soon! :)

:

This is the 2nd time I am using Leslie and just like the first time she delivered as promised and did an exceptional job and made all the modifications I requested.

:

Leslie it was awesome to work with her, she always reply on time with a great understanding of what I was looking for, helping me to develop the Logo Idea until I was completely satisfied




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive